LIVE ONLINE + IN-ROOM TRAINING
LinkedIn Content Strategy
Customised workshops & coaching for marketers, leaders & consultants
LinkedIn’s algorithm has changed a lot. But so have we. Now + post-COVID, you need an aligned strategy to meet your commercial goals.
“This wasn’t my first session with you and I continue to be impressed by how much LinkedIn knowledge you have to share. I am also grateful that you attract good people and create a relaxed and fun environment to learn in.” B. Klindworth, Career Coach
Everyone is striving for brand awareness, lead generation and authority on LinkedIn. It’s achievable with the right strategy, but the biggest pressures on your LinkedIn presence right now are…
> THE LATEST ALGORITHM
> PANDEMIC-DRIVEN USER BEHAVIOUR
…so even if you have a strategy, these factors mean one you wrote 6 months ago is not so useful anymore!
LinkedIn’s aesthetic is always changing and new features rolling out.
…but more importantly, when the algorithm makes functional changes, it impacts your reach, visibility and engagement.
Our training tackles this head on. The workshops in particular are very interactive and provide high level understanding as well as strategic frameworks you can implement easily. This is NOT LinkedIn 101… 😊
If this sounds valuable, read on, or book a quick phone chat with me to see if our training is right for you.
I hope to see you there!
Some of the things we cover in our trainings include how to:
> IMPROVE LEAD GENERATION & LEAD QUALITY
> OPTIMISE YOUR PROFILE FOR MORE VISIBILITY AND ‘STICK’
> BOOST BRAND AWARENESS & REACH
> BUILD AUTHORITY, PERSONAL BRAND & THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
> DESIGN A SIMPLE LONG TERM CONTENT STRATEGY
> ALIGN WITH THE ALGORITHM, NOT WORK AGAINST IT!
PLUS: Lots of tips and tricks to boost efficiency and effectiveness
What does a typical LinkedIn training look like?
Some of our popular topics, in a little more detail…
📩 If you have something specific in mind, just give us a shout!
- The role of LinkedIn in your business
- LinkedIn and your content marketing strategy
- Tools and features for greater efficiency
- Personal profiles versus company pages
BEING STRATEGIC DAY-TO-DAY
- How to strategically build and nurture your network
- Creating engaging content that motivates action
- How to position yourself as the go-to expert
- Strategic interaction – shortcuts, do’s and don’ts
- How to optimise your personal LinkedIn profile
- Be persuasive: what’s the right language?
- Getting the visual elements right for presence and reach
- How to avoid common content mistakes
PLANNING & ANALYSIS
- Leveraging LinkedIn insights and data
- Reaching untapped audiences and boosting engagement
- Tactics and tools for efficient planning and publishing
- How to use timing and scheduling to maximise reach