Great content marketing is something
EVERY business can achieve.
At mWords, our goal is to simplify the way you communicate your expertise, so your customers not only relate but feel inspired to take action.
We’ve worked with many businesse on a range of strategic, tactical and creative projects including:
- Branding communications
- New product and service launches
- Loyalty and member programs
- Blog strategy, creation and development
- Lifestyle and business copywriting and editing
- Internal training, education and assessment (incl. online courses)
- Social media strategy, planning and scheduling
- Corporate video scripting for branding, education and promotion
- Email newsletters, autoresponders and promotions
- Customer and industry research
- Website content audits
Industries we’ve helped include:
- Building & Construction
- Education & Training
- Financial Services
- Human Resources (HR) & Recruitment
- IT & Cloud Services
- Property & Real Estate
- Retail (Grocery)
- Sales & Marketing
- Travel & Hospitality
Like to know more about how mWords can help you connect with your customers?
Hi, I’m Megan – welcome to mWords Communications!
So who am I?
I began my marketing communications career in the early 1990s, when many company marketing budgets were heavily skewed towards traditional print media and advertising. Digital marketing was gaining some recognition, but ranked well behind print in perceived usefulness.
My marketing communications skills were honed in the corporate sector with roles in financial services (Norwich Union, now Aviva), real estate (Appleby, Noel Jones) and HR & Recruitment (LINK Recruitment, now Randstad), before launching mWords Communications.
Extensive experience in integrated marketing communications enables me to deliver creative, purpose-driven content marketing strategies that resonate with your target audience. I love nothing better than helping businesses harness the power of content marketing to drive business growth, provide value and build loyalty.