Great content marketing is something
EVERY business can achieve.
Our goal is to simplify the way business owners communicate their expertise, so their customers can not only relate but feel inspired to take action.
We’ve worked with many businesses on a range of strategic, tactical and creative projects including:
- Branding communications
- New product and service launches, including loyalty and member programs
- Blog strategy, creation and development
- Lifestyle and business copywriting and editing
- Internal training, education and assessment, including online courses
- Social media strategy, planning and scheduling
- Corporate video scripting for branding and promotion
- Email newsletters, autoresponders and promotions
- Customer and industry research
- Website content audits
Industries we’ve worked with include:
- Education & Training
- Financial Services
- Human Resources (HR) & Recruitment
- IT & Cloud Services
- Property & Real Estate
- Retail (Grocery)
- Sales & Marketing
- Travel & Hospitality
Like to know more about how mWords can help your business engage customers?
Megan began her marketing communications career in the early 1990s, when many company marketing budgets were heavily skewed towards traditional print media and advertising. Digital marketing was gaining some recognition, but ranked well behind print in perceived usefulness.
She honed her marketing communications skills in the professional services sector with corporate marketing roles in financial services (Norwich Union, rebranded Aviva in 2003), real estate (Appleby and Noel Jones) and HR & Recruitment (LINK Recruitment, now part of Randstad), before moving into marketing agency and consultancy work.
Megan draws on her extensive experience in integrated marketing communications to deliver creative, purpose-driven content marketing strategies that resonate with your target audience. She is passionate about helping businesses harness the power of content marketing to drive business growth, provide value and build loyalty.